Wednesday 5 June 2013

Apologies

Apologies for the time between posts. I have been rather busy. I'm studying film, and working on a number of different projects at once.

One thing I have learnt is how one can use media to convey their message. As a passionate conservative with a slight libertarian lean, it annoys me that so much of what passes for film these days is leftist drivel and revisionist moralizing.

Films such as, Rabbit-Proof Fence, from my own country, portray historical events as a stereotypical, 2-dimensional cut-out. Very little cinematic attention is given to pro-conservative ideals and beliefs.

With this in mind, I have made it my aim to bring more of a conservative voice to film. Whether it be subtle, or obvious for all to see, conservative thought and opinion has a place in film and literature. It belongs in media just as centre left views do.

No comments:

Post a Comment