Thursday 6 December 2012

Cyber Tyrants. Gen Y is Coming.

Good old cyber warriors of Facebook. The online threat squad. This is the future, sadly. A future in which opinion is matched with threat of hacking. I'm reading between the lines here. Anyway, I thought my settings were private. Perhaps the liberal progressive megalomaniac has changed the settings again.

I've said many times on other sites and forums that I fear the power Mr Zuckerberg is gaining. I fear the God-like status he has been awarded, mostly by geekoid nerds of the Macbook, atheist variety. I fear a world where opinion is countered by cyber attacks from Anonymous, and other online terrorists.

Alas, we remain vigilant.

Mark my words. If Australia, America, Britain or any other democratic nation ever falls to tyranny, it will be through the closet tyrants of the Internet.

Behold the new age.

No comments:

Post a Comment